Sometimes we have to look at the world and our situation differently to see the real value of things – like this RV solar power kit from UL Solar. It’s not only for an RV. We started to consider these kits as a backup power systems for all of our vehicles and thought we had a new idea.
It turns out that UL Solar has been thinking this for years.
RV solar kits are a great solution for an RV’s energy needs. With an RV solar power kit, you can easily extend the amount of time you spend off the grid with your vehicle. Not only can you supplement your normal energy options, you may find you can replace them completely with one of these kits. Using an RV solar kit, you can greatly reduce your need for generators and batteries.
There are several RV solar kits on the market today. This 85 watt, 12 volt solar panel RV kit from UL Solar is an excellent choice.
85 WATT 12 VOLT Solar Panel
- Power at STC (Pm): 85w
- Maximum power voltage (Vpm): 17.9v
- Maximum power current (Ipm): 4.84a
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.9v
- Short circuit current (Isc): 5.17a
- Morningstar Sunsaver 6.5 amp 12 volt charge controller
Morningstar’s SunSaver is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications. The SunSaver’s design performs well and for a low cost.
- Rated solar input 6.5 A
- Rated load 6.5 A
- Z-Flat surface mounting system
- Made of aluminum with stainless steel screws.
- Maintenance free & easy installation.
- 15FT extension wires with MC4 connectors
- UV and ozone resistant
- Hydrolysis resistant
- High temperature resistant, the materials do not melt or flow
- With MC4 connectors
You can get an RV solar power kit in a variety of size configurations, and at an affordable price.
See more at UL Solar.